Our focus on providing these services allows you to focus on running your business
We help buyers identify their just-right space while working diligently to obtain below-market lease rates
We equip sellers and landlords with knowledge, empowering them to make informed choices about real estate and its role in their business
We customize our service strategy to meet your commercial goals for investment dispositions, acquisitions and recapitalization
Did you know real estate
could be 1/3 of a business’
We’ve assisted thousands of companies and helped them achieve:
- 5-20% savings on lease terms
- 10-30% savings on occupancy costs
- 5-20% savings on operating expenses
Andrea Davis far exceeded my expectations with her knowledge of the market and thorough preparation in helping me purchase my first office building. She was tireless in showing me properties and an invaluable advocate in the sales process. I can’t imagine using anyone else in the future but her. We love our new building. Thanks, Andrea!
— Chris W. Durkin, RHU, REBC, President of The Fringe Benefit Company
Why Engage Andrea Davis CRE? We care about you.
- Andrea Davis CRE represents YOU, with costs paid by the landlord or seller. Our services are of no cost to you.
- Every listing has a built-in leasing fee (commission) which is paid for by the tenant. (See FAQ)
- Representation does not affect your lease rate, which is already contracted.
- We look out for you, while the listing broker looks out only for the landlord.
We represent tenants and buyers every day – and we do it well.
- Andrea Davis CRE is efficient in the leasing/buying process, which can be lengthy and complicated. (See our process)
- We make the process easy for you while saving your company valuable time and money.
- The lease/purchase marketplace shifts quickly, and we keep current on all changes (See our client list).
- We focus on your company’s business plan and how commercial real estate can complement it.
- We utilize proprietary databases not offered to the public, presenting you all available options in the marketplace.
Case Study – National Tenant 5 Year Savings:
|Office Size & Lease Term:||2,200 SF||5 year lease term|
|Landlord Asking Lease Rate:||$24.00 Gross||$275,000.00 (total rent over 5 years)|
|Negotiated Tenant Lease Rate:||$21.00 Gross||$242,000.00 (total rent over 5 years)|
|Value Add for Tenant:|
|Annual Lease Rate Savings:||$3.00 Gross||$33,000.00 (in reduced rental rate alone)|
|Tenant Improvement Savings:||$4.55 SF||$50,000.00|
|Covered Parking Savings:||$0.50 SF||$4,800.00|
|Free Rent Savings:||$2.10 SF||$23,000.00|
|Total Tenant Savings:||$11.15 SF||$110,000.00 (40% savings)